Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tigers' Season Is Over, So What NOW For This Blog?

MONDAYS!!! THURSDAYS!!!

When I started this blog in March, it was designed to be a cozy, low-profile little place where I could ruminate on baseball, culled from 37 years of following and covering the sport. I was going to be nostalgic, give you recommendations on books and videos, and generally just chat about America's Pastime. And I did that, until April 3rd.

Then the Tigers started going bananas.

Needless to say, the direction changed. I started Monday Morning Manager, which was a look back at the Tigers' previous week, and a look ahead to the next. In the playoffs I added Burning Questions after every game.

So NOW what do I do?

I hadn't really thought about what I would do with WHYGJG when the baseball season ended. But now I guess I ought to, huh?

So beginning tomorrow, October 31st, this blog will be updated every Monday and Thursday until spring training begins next February. Sometimes I wonder if I have enough useless baseball info stored in my feeble brain for that kind of a schedule for four months. I guess we'll see.

See ya on Mondays and Thursdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home